Behavior Management Training for Caregivers
This training is 90 minutes and is appropriate for parents/caregivers of children between the ages of 2 and 12 who exhibit problems listening to and complying with parental instructions or adhering to household rules.
This program aims to:
- Provide you with education regarding the many reasons for problem behavior.
- Teach you behavior management skills that increase compliance with commands and directives.
- Show you how to remain calm and collected in the face of challenging behaviors.
- Boost your confidence in your parenting abilities.
- Lower you parenting stress and improve family harmony.
This program is run by Dr. Nicole Keenan, licensed psychologist of CBT Solutions of Long Island.
Dr. Keenan has a Psy.D. in School Psychology and specializes in treating children and adolescents.
The cost of this course is $50 per session.
Space is limited. Please call ASAP for additional information or to reserve a spot.