Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
Do you struggle to fall asleep no matter how tired you are?
Or do wake up in the middle of the night and lie awake for hours
…anxiously watching the clock?
Effective treatment can be crucial to getting the sleep you need!
Please, come join our
Insomnia Treatment Program
Over 50% of adults now complain of difficulty sleeping, half of these chronically. Insomnia is a common problem that takes a toll on your energy, mood, health, and ability to function during the day. We now know that sleeping pills are not the solution to insomnia and that it is possible to successfully treat insomnia using cognitive-behavioral therapy.
The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) Treatment Program is a highly structured program that will help you overcome the underlying causes of sleep problems and develop a more confident and restorative sleep schedule.
- Sleep-focused, safe, short-term treatment
- Benefits for nearly everyone with sleep problems
- Change negative thoughts and behaviors that cause or worsen sleep problems
- Reduce worry about sleep loss
- Learn basic lifestyle habits that improve sleep
- Learn effective relaxation techniques
- Effectively reduce and eliminate the use of sleeping pills
*For Adults ages 18+
*Group and Individual treatment available
For more information, please, call: (631) 209-5343 or e-mail: [email protected]
Amanda L. Grodewald-Adler, Psy.D, Psychologist